When drinking our green juice, many have found that not only do they feel better on the inside, but they also have healthier nails, hair, and skin. We know from previous blog posts that drinking green juice supplies many vitamins and anti-inflammatories that assist our organs, but what about the largest organ of the human body: skin? Well, when you drink our green juice you are supplying your body with vitamins and minerals to promote healthy skin, which in turn also helps your nails and hair. By detoxing your inner organs, organic green juice like ours can get rid of toxins in the body that may lead to acne or sun damage. In addition to this, our green juice also hydrates your body which is essential to skin care. Keep reading below to see which six of our ingredients benefit your hair, skin, and nails the most!
- This green leafy superfood supplies iron, and vitamins A, C, E, K, and B to your body. It also contains calcium, magnesium, and potassium which are all minerals that are essential to your hair, skin, and nails. Spinach also provides an alkaline environment which clears out toxins in the body.
- Along with all of the benefits spinach provides, kale also contains beta carotene and lutein which promote the repair and maintenance of your skin. Kale also provides omega 3 fatty acids to add anti-inflammatory properties.
- Just as we talked about in a previous post, ginger reduces inflammation which is essential to a healthy body, but inflammation can also cause acne. Ginger also contains anti-aging antioxidants.
- Pineapple and Lemons
- Both of these fruits provide loads of vitamin c which can boost your immune system, as well as promote better, healthier skin.
- Celery is a highly cleansing, alkalizing, and detoxifying vegetable. It also contains high amounts of silica, which is a mineral that is essential to the maintenance of beautiful hair, skin, and nails.
So what are you waiting for? Get your green juice ordered this week and get glowing!